It’s about to get outrageous in Downtown Las Vegas. Las Rageous is back for its second year, after a successful 2017 debut. The rock and metal concert drew sellout crowds of more than 10,000 attendees from all around the world and is back for more. The 2nd annual Las Rageous music festival will take place Friday, April 20 and Saturday, April 21 at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. The lineup this year is even harder than the last with headliners like A Perfect Circle on Friday and Five Finger Death Punch on Saturday. Calling all headbangers: Las Rageous 2018 is going be a riot. Are you ready to rage?
Las Rageous Lineup 2018
This rock/metal festival, sponsored by Live Nation, will be held at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. At least nineteen artists and bands will perform on two stages over two days. While set times won’t be announced until two weeks prior, they have announced who will be performing at Las Rageous 2018.
Day One: Friday, April 20
- A Perfect Circle
- Pop Evil
Day Two: Saturday, April 21
- Five Finger Death Punch
- Judas Priest
- In This Moment
- Hollywood Undead
- Black Star Riders
- The Picturebooks
- Joyous Wolf
- Adelitas Way
- Bad Wolves
The Best Year Yet
If the stacked lineup doesn’t have you convinced, these predictions for Las Rageous 2018 will! Here are eight reasons why this festival will be one to remember:
- You’ll Hear New Singles. A Perfect Circle will be playing material from their newest release at this years Las Rageous festival. The new single, “The Doomed”, is their first song since 2013, and the album is set to release sometime in 2018.
- You’ll Jam Out to Old Favorites. Legendary band Judas Priest recently announced a 2018 tour across North America, with openers Saxon and Black Star Riders. These favorites will appear at Las Rageous 2018 during their tour.
- There Are Discounts for Returnees. Returning festival attendees can purchase tickets with a special discount code. Visit Las Rageous’ Facebook Page for more information.
- You’ll Experience a Larger Lineup. Last year, over sixteen notable groups performed, including Of Mice and Men, Mastodon, Avenged Sevenfold, and Breaking Benjamin. This year has even more noteworthy groups, with at least nineteen bands scheduled to perform.
- There’s Free WiFi. Need we say more?
- It’s An Event For All Ages. Ages 5 and up are allowed to attend Las Rageous, so everyone in the family can enjoy this fun and unique Las Vegas activity.
- It’s All About Location, Location, Location. With several great hotels located in Downtown Las Vegas within a 5 minute walk of the festival site, the ease of getting to Las Rageous alone should convince you to make the trip. If you opt to stay on the Strip, it’s only a short 5 to 10 minute cab ride.
- We’ll Celebrate Hometown Heroes. Las Vegas locals, Five Finger Death Punch, will be performing on Day Two.
Head to Las Vegas to watch some of the most talented rock and metal performers and get ready to rage. Add a weekend at Las Rageous to the top of your 2018 concert bucket list for an outRAGEOUSly good time!