The “Circa | Sports Survivor™” (hereinafter the “Contest”) is a promotional event in which registration for the Contest will begin at 8:00 AM on March 6, 2020 at the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino (1 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV, 89101) and the D Las Vegas (301 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV, 89101). All references to time of day refer to Las Vegas, NV time.
1. There is a $1,000 fee per entry. All entries are non-refundable unless the Contest is canceled under Rule 18. Entry fees may be paid via cash, Golden Gate Hotel & Casino gaming chips, the D Las Vegas gaming chips, or credit cards. Entries paid via credit card will be subject to a credit card processing fee.
2. All entrants and proxies must be at least 21 years of age to participate. Contestants must provide valid government picture identification prior to entry. All submitted entries are subject to potential 3rd party verification. All entrants must also be a current member of “Club One”. The Club One card is free and available at the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino/the D Las Vegas Players’ Clubs or sportsbooks.
3. Contestants may purchase a maximum of five (5) entries per person. Purchasing more than five (5) entries will result in disqualification from the Contest without refund. Contestants who have multiple entries earning prizes will be paid for each entry’s corresponding prize dollar amount.
4. Circa | Sports™ reserves the right to reject any submitted alias for any reason at any time. If Circa | Sports decides to change an alias after the sign-up process is completed, Circa | Sports will make a reasonable effort to contact the entrant and give an opportunity to provide an acceptable alias. In the event no acceptable alias can be provided, the Contest ID number will be the official name of the entry, and that ID number will be displayed in all official standings and/or prize documents.
5. Payment of entry fees, which must accompany registration for the Contest, begins at both the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino and the D Las Vegas at 8:00 AM on March 6, 2020. Contest registration and Entry payment paperwork will no longer be accepted after 2:00 PM on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
6. The Contest is won by being the last remaining contestant with a correct selection during the NFL season. Incorrect weekly selections will cause an entry to be eliminated from the Contest. Weekly selections will be made on teams to win without the use of a point spread. Entrants may only pick each professional football team one (1) time throughout the duration of the Contest (example: an entrant selects Team A to win during Contest Week 1 of the professional football season. Team A will no longer be available for selection for the duration of the Contest).
7. There will be up to 18 selections made by each entry for this Contest. For Contest purposes, Thanksgiving Day (November 26, 2020) will be its own independent “Contest Week”. The other 17 “Contest Weeks” will otherwise correspond with the NFL regular season schedule.
8. Entries that have previously selected all 6 Thanksgiving Day teams and are therefore unable to select any of the teams playing on Thanksgiving Day will be eliminated at the conclusion of the Thanksgiving Day “Contest Week”.
9. Entrants with multiple entries may make contradictory selections across their multiple selections. Each entry will be treated as an independent entity for all selections and the determination of prizes.
10. Solely for Contest purposes, all games are “action” despite any change in a game’s location. If a game deviates from its originally scheduled time and location, the game must be completed by 1:59 AM on Tuesday of the Contest Week in order for it to be applied towards Contest standings. Games that are not completed within the “Contest Week” will be graded a loss for the Contest and the entry will be eliminated. A “Contest Week” shall mean seven (7) consecutive calendar days starting on Tuesday at 2:00 AM and ending on the following Tuesday at 1:59 AM, with the exception of the Contest Week that includes Thanksgiving Day and the Contest Week that immediately follows. The Contest Week that includes Thanksgiving Day will begin at 2:00 AM on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 and end at 1:59 AM on Friday, November 27, 2020. The Contest Week that immediately follows will begin at 2:00 AM on Friday, November 27, 2020 and end at 1:59 AM on Tuesday, December 1.
11. The selection window will begin at 10:00 AM on Tuesday of each Contest Week except for the Contest Week immediately following Thanksgiving Day. That Contest Week’s selection window will begin at 10:00 AM on Friday, November 27, 2020. The deadline for selections is 3:00 PM on Saturday of each Contest Week except for the Contest Week that includes Thanksgiving Day. That Contest Week’s selection deadline is 10:00 PM on Wednesday, November 25. Attempts to make selections after these Contest Week selection deadlines will not be accepted. Before a Contest winner is determined, any entry of the Contest that does not make a selection for a Contest Week prior to that Contest Week’s deadline will be eliminated.
12. Each contestant may authorize up to three (3) proxies to submit their weekly selections. Proxies must be registered in person at the casino and must satisfy the same ID requirements under Rule 2. Circa | Sports does not officially endorse or recommend any proxy or proxy service and shall not be involved in any proxy agreement under any circumstance. Furthermore, all contestants assume sole liability of submitting their weekly selections, whether a proxy is registered or not. Circa | Sports will under no circumstance mediate between any contestant and any proxy.
13. Contestants and proxies can submit weekly selections at any Circa | Sports location during each selection period (10:00 AM Tuesday-3:00 PM Saturday). Selections may be made via a Circa | Sports betting window (requires the use of the Circa | Sports Contest card), a Circa | Sports kiosk (requires the use of the Circa | Sports Contest card), or the Circa | Sports mobile app (by logging into the Circa | Sports mobile and entering their Circa | Sports Contest card ID and password). Contestants/proxies must be within the geographic boundary of the State of Nevada to make mobile selections via the Circa | Sports mobile app. Circa | Sports is not responsible for any technical difficulties, malfunctions, or any other unforeseen issues regarding use of the Circa | Sports mobile app platform. Technical malfunctions to the Circa | Sports mobile app will not change the selections deadline under any circumstances.
14. By signing a Contest entry form, a contestant designates themselves as an “Official Contestant” and the only one approved to collect any prize of any kind. Proxies are not eligible to collect any prize or monies for a contestant.
15. Circa | Sports will provide each entrant with a receipt once a selection has been made. Selection receipts at Circa | Sports kiosks and betting windows will be a physical ticket reflecting the selections made, and such receipts represent the official entry of record for the contestant’s weekly selections. Receipts on the Circa | Sports mobile app will be in the form of a digital confirmation screen (complete with unique identifying confirmation code) reflecting selections made, and such receipts represent the official entry of record for the contestant’s weekly selections. Contestants are encouraged to screenshot the confirmation screen when it appears just after selection submission through the app. No other documents provided by Circa | Sports shall be considered official record of weekly selections.
16. Contestants may only submit weekly selections once per week per Contest entry, unless a one-time exception is granted by Circa | Sports management in its sole and absolute discretion. Contestants/proxies cannot request voids or changes to weekly selections after the 3:00 PM Saturday deadline or after the Contestant’s selected game has begun. Weekly Contest selections can only be voided at either the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino of the D Las Vegas sportsbooks with the approval of Circa | Sports management in its sole and absolute discretion.
17. Prize Structure:
b. Should the number of entries total more than 1,000, all additional entry fees will be added into the Contest prize.
c. At the conclusion of each Contest Week, all Contestants with an incorrect selection are eliminated. The Contest proceeds or the Contest Winner(s) is/are then determined as follows:
ii. If exactly one entry remains, that entry is determined the Contest Winner, regardless of the Contest Week in which this occurs. If at least one Contest Week remains the Contest continues only with respect to the Undefeated Bonus Prize (see Rule 17d).
iii. If zero entries remain, the Contest ends and the prize pool is split equally among all entries that successfully submitted a selection in the Contest Week that is concluding, regardless of the Contest Week in which this occurs.
iv. If more than one entry remains but no Contest Weeks remain, the Contest will end and the prize is split equally among all entries that successfully submitted a selection in the final Contest Week.
d. Undefeated Bonus Prize
ii. If multiple entries provide correct selections for all 18 possible Contest Weeks, both the prize pool and Undefeated Bonus Prize of $1,000,000 will be split equally among those entries.
18. The Contest will be considered official after Week 8 of the 2020 NFL football season. If the NFL season does not run at least eight (8) weeks, all Contest entry fees will be refunded. If the NFL season is not completed as scheduled, but lasts eight (8) weeks or more, all remaining entries will split the prize. If material technical difficulties or other Acts of God circumstances prevent the Contest from being completed after week 8, the Contest will still be action.
19. All Circa | Sports™ House Rules shall also apply to this Contest, unless otherwise stated in these rules.
20. Circa | Sports reserves the right to refuse entry to any person in Circa | Sports management’s sole and absolute discretion. Individuals who are listed on the Excluded Persons List issued by the Nevada Gaming Control Board or any other exclusion list, shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest or win any prizes or monies. Additionally, Circa | Sports may cancel this Contest or refuse to accept any entry or weekly selection if there are concerns that any rule, regulation, or law that may govern this Contest may be violated.
21. Circa | Sports will make a reasonable effort to find alternative, fair methods of accepting weekly selections in the event of a computer system failure.
22. After the final Contest Winner(s) are posted, a three (3) day audit period will occur. Any disputes with the Contest and/or the results or prize awards must be provided to Circa | Sports management in writing within such audit period. At the end of the three (3) day audit period, the Contest results will be declared official and payouts will be awarded. In the event of any dispute, Circa | Sports management’s decision will be final.
23. No employee (nor siblings, parents, children, or spouse of an employee) of Circa | Sports, the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino, the D Las Vegas, the Circa Resort & Casino, and the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center may participate or serve as a proxy in the Contest.
24. All contestants authorize Circa | Sports, the D Las Vegas, and the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino unconditional and unrestricted use of their likeness, image, and name in any marketing, promotional, or advertising materials free of any consideration and/or compensation. Circa | Sports holds sole and absolute discretion regarding the content of any promotional, advertising, marketing, or announcement material regarding this Contest and any winners thereto.
25. All decisions regarding the interpretation of these Rules for the Contest are solely within the absolute discretion of Circa | Sports management, whose decisions shall be final.
26. Any reasonable suspicion of fraud or otherwise dishonest conduct on behalf of a contestant may result in disqualification from the Contest without refund.
27. Rules to this Contest can be found by visiting circasports.com/survivor as of March 6. By registering for the Contest, all contestants agree to any updates to these Rules. All updated versions of these Rules will be available at the above web address as soon as they become active. Contestants acknowledge that they will check the above web address regularly for updated versions of these Rules.
28. Circa | Sports, the D Las Vegas, and the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino encourage you to gamble responsibly. For problem gambling information and assistance, call the 24-hour confidential Problem Gambling Help Line at 1-800-522-4700 or visit www.WhenTheFunStops.org.
29. The Golden Gate Hotel & Casino and the D Las Vegas are each the gaming licensee; Circa | Sports is solely the brand name of each licensee’s sportsbook.